Free Shipping On Orders Over $1,000
Quick Ship Collections are ready to ship within 3-5 business days. Special Order Collections are made-to-order and ship within 6 - 8 weeks. Our standard shipping will deliver your order within 3-5 business days from the day your order has shipped.
Most outdoor furniture and other large items are shipped through a Freight Carrier with Curbside Delivery. This includes lift-gate service of your products to the curb outside your home. This service does not include movement down your driveway, up or down stairs, or onto your front/back porch or deck. You will be responsible for further transport beyond this point. We suggest that you arrange for a friend or family member to assist you with moving your new furniture to it’s final home.
The carrier will contact you by phone to arrange a 4-hour window for delivery to take place between the hours of 8am-5pm (Local Time Zone). Storage charges can apply if you cannot be contacted within 3 business days to setup delivery.
Upon delivery, please inspect the package for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging, as well as the contents of the package. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but make a note of the damage on the shipping receipt, sign and date it.
- The delivery person should also sign the slip and leave a copy for your records.
- Immediately contact us by calling 800-339-5080.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, refuse the order and contact us by calling 800-339-5080.
Curbside Delivery requires the following:
- A street with access that is at least 10 feet wide
- A street with overhead clearance of at least 14 feet
- A street with no vehicle weight restrictions
Smaller Outdoor Furniture Products and Accessories will be shipped either FedEx or UPS. Signatures are not required for smaller parcel, and will be up to the carrier’s discretion for delivery details. If you have any special delivery instructions for the carrier, we suggest placing a note on your door on the day of delivery referencing your tracking number and request.